- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2013
So thats what she means! So thats what hes thinking!
· Discover surprising little things that have big impact in any relationship.
· See what the latest research reveals about differences between men and women.
· Master what is most important to the most important person in your life.
Whether married or single, with a group or on your own, this all-in-one participants guide offers you eye-opening insights and practical tips for understanding the opposite sex. Use this participants guide as a companion with any, or all of, the following:
· For Women Only (book and/or DVD study),
· For Men Only (book and/or DVD study), and
· For Couples Only (using both For Men Only and For Women Only books and/or the For Couples Only DVD)
For years, men and women have seen great life change as they used these groundbreaking books in small groups, Bible studies, Sunday school classes, and premarital or marriage counseling. Now this participants guide makes the content even more illuminating.
Get ready to know "the other half" in a whole new way!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources