Women Like Us: Wisdom for Today's Issues - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Fisherman Bible Studyguide
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
JoyFellowship4 Stars Out Of 5Great!August 22, 2014JoyFellowshipQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Our Ladies have enjoyed this study. It is a fresh look at Biblical relationships involving current women's issues - all of which are really good topics. A few of the studies had some inflammatory questions; asking for personal opinion on controversial topics. In at least once instance the scripture used as reference was not in context and seem to only be included to generate heated discussion. I am not one to shy away from difficult topics but I just didn't like the way some of the questions were asked - so we skipped them and had a lovely study.
Sarah5 Stars Out Of 5July 8, 2007SarahWe did this in our women's Bible study group, and it really brought about a lot of good discussion. A lot of the stories we had studied before, but a lot of the questions made us think. We really enjoyed it! :-)
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry