- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2009
Over the years, I have learned that how and what I do flows directly out of what I believe. Even if I say I believe a certain way, the proof of that belief is in how I live my live and how I lead in ministry. We live in a day where we have to know what we believe and why we believe it. Women today are bombarded with messages that tell women to lead, to be graceful, to stand firm, to submit, to be a mother, a wife and care for the family. How does one reconcile all of that and stand firm on Truth?
Womens Ministries in the churches has grown tremendously through the years. The same messages that are bombarding women are bombarding the womens ministries. How a womens ministry is led flows directly out of ones theology and ecclesiology. It is a challenge to be a woman who leads the way God would have her lead.
Women Leading Women addresses the foundational principles that give women a map to leading Gods way. It is my hope that the reader will embrace that she is loved by God and created to be used by God to reach this world for Christ. The time has come to know in whom we believe, walk with Him and live our lives and ministry by His design.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Women in Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies >> Women in Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership