- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
In What Women Tell Me: Finding Freedom from the Secrets We Keep, Lustrea shares pieces of her listeners' heartbreaking stories and how these stories intertwine with her own never-before-told personal story that includes weight struggles, intense loneliness and a public divorce. Without having heard her listeners' stories, Lustrea's own victory and personal freedom would not have been possible.
"Confessing secrets is rarely pretty, but always freeing," says Lustrea, "and there appears to be a need among women in the church. There is a sickness of soul and it is epidemic. The root cause is the secrets we carry. We are bound up with secrets - the kind of secrets that weigh us down and keep us from being all God intended us to be."
Topics found in What Women Tell Me include:
- Confronting painful secrets and finding the courage to share them
- Seeking out true and healthy friendships
- Overcoming low self-esteem and body image issues
- Dealing with the stigma of divorce in the church
- Raising emotionally and spiritually healthy kids in a single parent home
- Identifying and escaping domestic abuse
- Opening your heart to Jesus so that healing may begin
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues