- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Lies about themselves: I should not have to live with unfulfilled longings.
- Lies about sin: I cannot walk in consistent victory over sin.
- Lies about their marriage: If I submit to my husband, I will be miserable.
- Lies about their emotions: I can't control my emotions.
- Lies about their circumstances: I just can't take any more.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Counter the lies that keep you from abundant living.
Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles.
"Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation," says Nancy Leigh DeMoss. "Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners."
In best selling Lies Women Believe, Nancy exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian womenlies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life. Nancy offers the most effective weapon to ounter and overcome Satan's deceptions: God's truth!
SharAkron, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets them FreeSeptember 29, 2016SharAkron, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent study. I bought several of these to share with others. The book and workbook are wonderful. It has been updated a bit so that it fits the ideas that are relevant to our time.
b5 Stars Out Of 5great bookMay 13, 2016bQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5really brings you back to whats important
michelle5 Stars Out Of 5lies women believeApril 13, 2016michelleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I read this book every few years and have given this as a gift to many friends. I gleaned much from Nancy's clear presentation of Scripture. I definately recommend this book to every lady.
kms5 Stars Out Of 5AwesomeSeptember 28, 2015kmsQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book, great price
Pumpkin1 Stars Out Of 5DisappointedApril 26, 2015PumpkinQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 1I was so excited to get this book and start reading it. After a few chapters I put it away I totally disagreed with how she seemed to support a wife staying with her husband no matter what. Even if he was abusive. I decided to give it another shot only to read her point of view on birth control..... she is against it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She also has a problem with Barbie dolls because little girls shouldn't play with them because they are "developed" I would never recommend this book to anybody. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues