- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- RoseKidz & Kids Bibles
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2018
Go deeper with the truths of the bestselling Lies Women Believe.
The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is made up of ten sessions and is designed for individuals and small groups.
Each chapter includes the following features:
- In a Nutshell gives you an overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Women Believe and reminds you of the lies discussed within that chapter.
- Exploring the Truth offers a daily personal study for you to complete during the course of the week between your small group meetings. Each day's study includes a few pages to read from Lies Women Believe and then questions to answer under the subtitles "Realize," "Reflect," and "Respond."
- Walking Together in the Truth provides questions to be discussed when your small group meets.
This engaging workbook will make you and your friends think and wrestle with the Truth as you search the Bible for answers to tough issues. The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is ideal for small groups, Bible studies, and Sunday school classes.
rkfall4 Stars Out Of 5Study GuideMarch 10, 2018rkfallQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I found that I definitely need a copy, which I have, of the book Lies Women Believe to go along with this study guide because she refers to it often. This study guide takes the book one step further in the way of studying the lies in our lives that can trip us up as we go along. It slows us down and gives us time to reflect on her thoughts about the lies we are believing in. It is set-up to be done with a group or with some friends but can be done alone. It is planned to take 10 weeks and is set up by days. In the days, she directs you to Scripture and asks you questions for further observation and reflection in your own life.
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- New Release >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- New Release >> Church & Pastoral
- New Release >> Download