Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 416
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 10.03 X 7.66 X 1.02 (inches)|
Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets them FreeNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2002 / Trade Paperback$8.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 100 Reviews
$15.99Save 45% ($7.20)
Confessions of an Adulterous Christian Woman: Lies That Got Me There; Truths That Brought Me BackLyndell HetrickBeacon Hill Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
True Woman 201: Interior Design--Ten Elements of Biblical WomanhoodMary A. Kassian, Nancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2015 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)
This set includes Lies Women Believe and the Lies Women Believe Companion Guide.
In Lies Women Believe, bestselling author Nancy Leigh DeMoss exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian womenlies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life.
"Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation," says DeMoss. "Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners." Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles.
In the Lies Women Believe Companion Guide, DeMoss divides the study into ten sessions for individuals or small groups. Each chapter includes the following features:
- In a Nutshell: Gives you an overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Women Believe and reminds you of the lies discussed within that chapter.
- Exploring the Truth: Offers a daily personal study for you to complete during the course of the week between your small group meetings. Each day's study includes a few pages to read from Lies Women Believe and then questions to answer under the subtitles "Realize," "Reflect," and "Respond."
- Walking Together in the Truth: Provides questions to be discussed when your small group meets.
Now there is a resource that will help you go deeper with the truths from DeMoss's best-selling book Lies Women Believe. These penetrating questions will make you and your friends think and wrestle with the Truth as you search the Bible for answers to tough issues.
Truth is not just something to know but something to live out in the laboratory of life as you apply the Word to real-life situations. The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is ideal for small groups, Bible Studies, and Sunday school classes.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum