A Woman's Wisdom: How the Book of Proverbs Speaks to Everything - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
<p>Advice books are no short-lived trend. They continue to top bestseller lists even though much of the &"wisdom&" being offered proves shallow in the long run. People are looking for practical, proven advice for life and the book of Proverbs is the wisest place to start.</p><p>Unpacking the book of Proverbs, Lydia Brownback shows how the Bible speaks to real life issues such as money, purity, marriage, and the day-to-day grind. Writing with a familiar yet knowledgeable tone, Brownback draws in the busiest of readers and asks realistic questions for personal reflection or group study. This well-conceived, twelve chapter book contains three parts:</p><ol><li>What Is Wisdom and Why Does It Matter?</li><li>Six Things Wise Women Know</li><li>A Portrait of Wisdom</li></ol><p><em>A Woman&s Wisdom</em> gives women&a way to be wise, to know the very Author of wisdom, and to understand how to apply his relevant, riches.</p>
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality