A Woman's Wisdom: How the Book of Proverbs Speaks to Everything - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
<p>Advice books are no short-lived trend. They continue to top bestseller lists even though much of the wisdom being offered proves shallow in the long run. People are looking for practical, proven advice for life and the book of Proverbs is the wisest place to start.</p><p>Unpacking the book of Proverbs, Lydia Brownback shows how the Bible speaks to real life issues such as money, purity, marriage, and the day-to-day grind. Writing with a familiar yet knowledgeable tone, Brownback draws in the busiest of readers and asks realistic questions for personal reflection or group study. This well-conceived, twelve chapter book contains three parts:</p><ol><li>What Is Wisdom and Why Does It Matter?</li><li>Six Things Wise Women Know</li><li>A Portrait of Wisdom</li></ol><p><em>A Womans Wisdom</em> gives womena way to be wise, to know the very Author of wisdom, and to understand how to apply his relevant, riches.</p>
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality