- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
If you're ready to stop the blame game and pursue the marriage of your dreams, Shannon and Greg Ethridge show you how to reignite your relationship with spiritual, emotional, and physical passion. Drawing on real-life stories from both men and women as well as lessons from their own less-than-satisfying early years of marriage, they offer penetrating insights about what it takes to nurture a dynamic marriage, including:
- what makes a husband's heart grow cold---and how you can fan the embers into flame
- the difference between being "right" and being "righteous"
- how to fight fair
- how to guard your heart against unhealthy comparisons
- the dynamic power of getting spiritually and emotionally naked
- what your husband really wants most (it's not what you think!)
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Every Man
Emily Ho4 Stars Out Of 5May 3, 2010Emily HoThanks for sharing and the suggestion how to communicate and presentation our needs in front of the hubby. This book is really helpful and explored my point of views. Really thanks of your help and the sincere sharing
Nancy Wesner5 Stars Out Of 5November 2, 2007Nancy WesnerThis is an excellent book. I saw myself in so much of Ms. Ethridge's descriptions.I appreciated her advice on recognizing my own attitudes and behaviors, as well as her practical solutions for changing them. I would recommend this book to any wife, especially one whose marriage isn't going well.
Danielle Tate5 Stars Out Of 5September 18, 2007Danielle TateWOW - a very eye-opening book that is making me face some things about myself that I never realized & some I've tried to ignore.
Kristen5 Stars Out Of 5September 12, 2007KristenI enjoyed this book. I am a Christian married to an unbeliever and have struggled tremendously in my marriage. This book helped me to see where I could work on my marriage. I did not feel like my marriage was hopeless like I have after reading many other marriage books. I would recommend this book to all married women.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues