Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Unabridged audio CD.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Zondervan on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 5.5 X 5 X 0.375 (inches)|
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity - unabridged audio book on MP3-CDNabeel QureshiZondervan on Brilliance Audio / 2015 / MP3$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Their odds were 100,000 to one. Her faith was 1 in a million.
Her faith was 1 in a million.
In The Gift of Love, bestselling fiction author Amy Clipston shares her story of almost losing the love of her life to kidney disease and the ultimate sacrifice that kept their family together. An ordinary woman who cherishes family above all else, Amy was challenged in every wayfrom her strength of character to the depths of her faith to the close-knit family that surrounds her. Enduring the good, the bad, and the really bad, she was determined to help her husband once again be the husband and father their family needed.
Amys story will give hope and encouragement to anyone who finds themselves waiting on God. Staring down adversity, Amy and her family received the most important gift of all, the gift of love. And regardless of your situation, this gift can be yours too.
An inspirational story of strength and determination, The Gift of Love is the triumph of one womans faith against all odds, and a soul-filling reminder that no matter how hard life gets, it is worth fighting for.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals