Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Every 24 hours, women are faced with hundreds of decisions. What strategies can they use to consistently determine the good, better, and best choices as they face daily issues and challenges? How can they make their minutes countand feel great about the results when the day ends?
From years of asking these very questions herself, Elizabeth has put together proven guidelines for making the best possible choices when it comes to
- starting the day right so priorities stay on track
- eliminating timewasters and negative thoughts and attitudes
- paying attention to food and fitness for more energy and better health
- setting goals for getting things done
- planning more effectively and finishing well
Women will love the hundreds of helpful tips and biblical insights in this bookall designed to help them experience greater productivity and spiritual blessing.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After Gods Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! Shes also a popular speaker at Christian womens events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement