- All Products
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Elizabeth George, author of A Young Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 230,000 copies sold), offers another
life-changing teen book-A Young Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices.
Today's teens are bombarded with choices about attitudes, behaviors, friends, clothes, finances, and college. And with
the rise of alcohol, drugs, sexual issues, and crime, they must make serious decisions daily.
Bible teacher Elizabeth George takes teens through the step-by-step process of making decisions that are life-affirming,
godly, and wise in areas that include-
- managing emotions
- improving relationships
- developing confidence
- living in the center of God's will
- avoiding trouble and bad situations
Teens will discover checkpoints to use as guides for making decisions, and they will learn to take the long view when considering
consequences. Young women will also realize the tremendous wisdom, guidance, and answers available in God's Word.
Great for individuals, small groups, and mentoring.
Lisa3 Stars Out Of 5A young woman's guide to making right choicesApril 18, 2016LisaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Good book for teens.
Bronco5 Stars Out Of 5November 30, 2012BroncoQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Just what I was hoping it would be :) Great book for my teenage daughter
mommy5 Stars Out Of 5use for discussionApril 3, 2012mommyQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I ordered these books to use in a discussion group with teenage girls. I think it is going to be a great help to these girls.
SheaTexasAge: Under 18Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Book!!!February 29, 2012SheaTexasAge: Under 18Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A young woman's guide to making right choices is a great book for teen girls! It helps teen girls make the right choices about relationships, friends, and their family.
This book deals with ways on making and keeping good friends, choosing the road to success, why you should dress modest, the golden rule, reading God's word, and dating without regrets.
And most inportant it teaches teen girls to have a relationship with God!!!
And it taught me to don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the belivers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12
DianeNew JerseyAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5AWESOME!!February 16, 2012DianeNew JerseyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this book with another book and it has changed my daughters life. THANKS!!!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Student & Teens >> Issues
- Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Student & Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships