- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Every Man
Stephen Arterburn is founder and chairman of New Life Clinics, host of the daily New Life Live! national radio program, creator of the Women of Faith Conferences, a nationally known speaker, and the best-selling author of more than two dozen books, including the award-winning Every Young Mans Battle with co-author Fred Stoeker.
"Im so grateful that Shannon decided to be as honest and real as she isthats the only way this book could be as powerful as it is.… God is going to heal in unbelievable ways through this potent work of art and heart!… I can honestly say that this book has changed mebecause it gives a clear picture of who Jesus is, who we are as His bride, and why we cant seem to be satisfied with anything or anyone else."
Bethany Dillon, songwriter and recording artist
"Like a steady IV drip, todays teenage girls get a message of confused and cheapened sexuality. They are desperate for reasons to guard and preserve themselves. Shannon Ethridge gives girls reasons in this relevant and readable book. Every young woman and every young womans mother needs to read this book!"
Sharon Hersh, author of "Mom, I Feel Fat!" and "Mom, I Hate My Life!"
"A must-read for every teenage girl! Honest and informative, this book is not only highly readable with its true-to-life illustrations, but its packed with answers for every sexual situation todays teens encounter. What a great antidote for the twisted sexual messages our pop-culture continues to dish out. Way to go, Shannon!"
Melody Carlson, author of Diary of a Teenage Girl series and Torch Red, Color Me Torn
"Shannon writes with a direct, forthright style, yet she remains tactful and kind as she presents her balanced, godly teaching on dating and relationships. Without question, this is a must-read for any young woman who longs to remain pure in her relationship with God, and I suspect this book will very quickly become a staple of small-group studies."
Fred Stoeker, coauthor of Every Young Mans Battle
"This book should be required reading for any teenage girl who has been exposed to the negative influences of the culture through media, music, movies, and fashion magazines. As someone who is in the trenches of ministry to teen girls, I appreciate Shannon s candid approach and her willingness to tackle some difficult topics facing our young women. She does a beautiful job of exposing the godless issues of the culture, while at the same time, offering godly solutions."
Vicki Courtney, founder of Virtuous Reality Ministries and author of Your Girl: Raising A Godly Daughter in an Ungodly World
"This book is awesome! I will be buying it and reading it with teens that I mentor. I wish it had been available to me when I was a teen."
Adrienne Freas, homemaker and Campus Crusade for Christ staff member
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Celibacy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships