- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Uniquely inspired, and written as a memoir with practical application elements, Widowed Twice shows how joy will come “in the morning.” It offers a burst of refreshing hope and excitement., explaining that your life is not over and that God still has a plan for you. It features practical ideas and information that can enhance your life. This book is not about doom and gloom but reveals that you have a choice to be sad or glad. It is a story of a woman twice widowed who became like an eagle, soaring above her circumstances and overcoming them. This book is about stepping out into God's purpose for you and then letting go of the past, whether it was good or bad, looking forward to your future. It will motivate you to listen to God's still, small voice and let the next season in your life unfold.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce