- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Author and speaker Cheryl Brodersen encouraged thousands of women to cast their worries to God's care in her book When a Woman Lets Go of Her Fears. Now she inspires them to embrace their identity and fulfillment in Christ by shedding the lies that have plagued women since Eve: I'm not good enough. God isn't strong enough. I'm too flawed to be loved. God can't use me.
Cheryl presents engaging teaching, relevant examples from women today and from the Bible, and biblical, practical guidance to help women believe in God's
- sufficiency to meet their needs
- promises and power through His Word
- plans for goodness and fruitfulness
- blessings that follow obedience
Since Eden first blossomed, God has offered women love, guidance, fellowship, and purpose. Cheryl helps today's woman exchange the burden of deception and pretense for the abundance, freedom, and fruitfulness God intended from the very beginning.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5A Powerful BookDecember 30, 2012IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a powerful book and a must read for all women! Do you find yourself thinking negative thoughts like you are not worthy or that someone else has it better? Then this book is perfect for you and a must read right now. You will learn how to change your thoughts to more positive and truthful words.
I gave this book 5/5 stars. I cannot say enough about this book and what a positive effect it will have on your thought life. The writer, Cheryl Brodersen, is practical, thoughtful and easy to understand. Her style of writing is informative without being preachy. Each page of this book has helpful advice on how to make your life more positive. Your thought life has a lot to do with how you live your life and this book gives numerous way to make that thought life more in line with the Bible.
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
GraciaB5 Stars Out Of 5I loved this bookOctober 2, 2012GraciaBQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I loved this book. As I read, I kept thinking, "This is so true. I needed this reminder. I should share this with (so and so)." Down to earth, encouraging, and Biblical. I passed it on to my daughter who is just beginning married life and having a family of her own. She is going to use the study with a friend. Thank you, Cheryl, for your teaching!
Gracia Burnham, former hostage and author of "In the Presence of My Enemies"
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues