- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
In this book, Dr. Fleming explains her groundbreaking discoveries of the Hebrew text of Genesis 2-3 and what these chapters show us about both the nature of God and the dynamics of the human relationships in the beginning.
Genesis 2 is a description of God at work. As we see how the human race was and is Gods delight, this early part of Genesis tells of two human beings each specially handmade by God. It speaks of their spiritual life and how they related to the Creators care and command. Because they were two people, we see societal interplay between them. And because they were responsible for their actions, the Creator deals with each one individually.
Dr. Flemings careful research in Hebrew shows how Genesis 3 describes sin at work. Key words, when correctly translated, bring about a richer and more accurate understanding of Gods words to the serpent, the woman, and the man. Dr. Fleming includes diagrams of elegant structures found in the Hebrew that reveal with surprising clarity how many curses are actually pronounced and looks at Gods treatment of each character based on their intentions and unique relationship to God. Common myths are refuted and misconceptions are made obvious in the light of a correct understanding of the Hebrew text.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Creation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Creation
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality