- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Grab your sides in laughter one minute and your box of tissue in the next as Nia Stivers's memoir, Wobbly Legs on a Firm Foundation, invites you to find humor in our own shortcomings while letting your jaw drop at the sovereignty and goodness of our God.
You have a progressive neuromuscular disease.
Your father will not live to walk you down the aisle at your wedding.
Because of your disease, you will be unable to have children of your own.
The words of her doctors rocked Nia Stivers's world. Nothing, however, could shake The Rock of Ages. These statements could have robbed her of living with joy; however, they would become opportunities for God to give new life to Nia.
Are you devastated with news you've received? Maybe you're too blessed to be depressed! No matter what your stained past or your unsolved future, God wants to have His hand in it. Step out of the darkness, and allow the Creator to illuminate how He's been wooing you to Him all along. Just face it: He's in love with you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational