Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Witnesses and Apprentices: Creative Liturgies for Incarnational Worship: Lent, Holy Week and Easter|
By: Chris Thorpe
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Canterbury Press Norwich
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.88 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW221109
Chris Thorpe offers complete outlines for a variety of services, including:
- Dust and Ashes: living mindfully on Ash Wednesday;
- Who am I? Temptations for today;
- Mothering God: being there no matter what;
- Wilderness: desolation and consolation in the empty places;
- Holy Week services on the call to follow Jesus;
- Learning to see again: the world made new at Easter;
- Into the Deep: daring to journey into the unknown.
He also offers advice on using space, silence and lighting creatively to bring the central stories of the Christian faith to life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.