- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
As a small prayer booklet, Smith lays out specific Bible verses to help readers in their Bible study of how the relationship between Christ and the church is relevant to the relationship between a husband and wife. Women will be drawn to the focus of Gods plan for them and will receive restoration for past hurts. Prayers in each chapter engage the reader to take on the enemy, Satan, and stand in faith to see change within the church.
Rev. Thelma C. Smith has served in the public educational system as a secondary school administrator and high school science teacher for over 23 years. She has served in deliverance ministry for the past 30 years and is currently in the process of publishing "After Gods Heart," a Web page that will bring revelation on how the relationship between men and women affects the body of Christ. Rev. Smith resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with her husband, Pierce. Visit www.AGHministries.com.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers >> Other
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Revival & Renewal
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer