- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Clovercroft Publishing
|Publication Date: 2014|
Author: Dr. Steven Haymon
Located in: St. Louis
Submitted: June 20, 2015
Tell us a little about yourself. Psychologist for 44 years, treating patients who had been victims of various traumas!
What was your motivation behind this project? To help traumatic victims overcome the effects of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder using Biblical principles! The book also explains what happened to soldiers in the movie, The American Sniper!
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? Options that help them regain control of their lives.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? This project helped me to better understand the nuance of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder!
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? I experienced PTSD while in the service therefore I was inspired by my own traumas!
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: Every reader will gain valuable knowledge about PTSD to help self or family members who have been affected PTSD!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth