With The Word: The Chapter-by-Chapter Bible Handbook - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1993
A fresh approach which not only offers trustworthy exposition, but also provides a book-by-book, chapter-by-chapter tour through the glory of the Bible. This highly readable personal "conversation" with Scripture guides you through each book, helping you reap the rich, life-changing applications on every page. You will be encouraged to develop your own personal Bible reading program and learn the power of meditation on its truth.
Warren W. Wiersbe, former pastor of the Moody Church and general director of Back to the Bible, has traveled widely as a Bible teacher and conference speaker. Because of his encouragement to those in ministry, Dr. Wiersbe is often referred to as "the pastors pastor." He has ministered in churches and conferences throughout the United States as well as in Canada, Central and South America, and Europe. Dr. Wiersbe has written over 150 books, including the popular BE series of commentaries on every book of the Bible, which has sold more than four million copies. At the 2002 Christian Booksellers Convention, he was awarded the Gold Medallion Lifetime Achievement Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. Dr. Wiersbe and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
MarieJeanetteNZAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good short explanationsSeptember 6, 2012MarieJeanetteNZAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book gives short explanations and applications of the chapters of each Bible book, in chronological order.
I use it for Bible study and for daily meditation.
There are references made to other texts to support the author's explanation of the text. I have searched for a daily Bible reading in chronological order with doctrinally sound applications, and this is the very best!
Evelyn Foster5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2010Evelyn FosterThis purchase was to replace one I already had been using for 15 years...it was in shreads! I have looked for it in Christian book stores, unsuccessfully, and was so happy to find the exact book on this website. The price was also great!
Jim Swanson5 Stars Out Of 5October 18, 2007Jim SwansonI never cease to be blessed and challenged by Warren Wiersbe's insights into Scripture. This easy to read summary of every chapter of the Bible is the best read-along Bible handbook available today. Buy it! Use it!
Dottie Peters5 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2007Dottie PetersWe liked this easy-to-read and understand devotional commentary so much that we have given serveral of them as Christmas gifts. I use mine every day along with my Scripture reading - I don't know what I'd do without it! It's a real blessing!
Julie Meyers5 Stars Out Of 5April 19, 2000Julie MeyersThis was given to me as a gift and has proved invaluable as a reference tool. I utilize it often along with my daily bible reading. This book gives a summary of scripture, chapter by chapter and gives historical background and details without having to rely on a detailed commentary.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living