Go With the Flow: Tapping in to God's Abundance - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2015
Does it seem like the world is full of shortages? Shortages of time, money, and health seem to abound all around us. However Jesus assured us that, as believers, we are in the world, but not of it (John 17:15-16)! Therefore, we belong to God's kingdom. Far from being short on anything, His kingdom has an abundant supply of any resource we could ever need! Best-selling author Gloria Copeland reveals that when God's Spirit dwells inside you, He continually imparts strength, power, guidance, and counseling. He is a reservoir that can keep you fully supplied, not according to the meager resources of this earth, but according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). You will learn: *Why spending time reading and thinking about Scripture is vital, *How to act on what you read, *How to receive direction from God, *And what scripture turned Kenneth and Gloria Copeland's lives around. Don't live another day going with the flow of natural, worldly things around you. Learn how to release the power of God's Spirit inside you and begin to Go With The Flow today!
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality