Read with Me: 365 Family Readings Giving an Overview of the Bible
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- God's Word--gives you and your family short passages of scripture to read together
- It's a Fact--teaches children interesting facts about God, the Bible, and the world around them
- By Myself--allows young and developing readers to tackle a sentence or two by themselves
- Ask About It--is the question section where the answers are easily avialable from the readings already given
- Extra Info--Throughout the book, introductions are given to the different Old and New Testament books that feature giving additional information to keep older children's interest
Number of Pages: 432
Vendor: Christian Focus Publications
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.31 X 1.20 (inches)|
NIrV Read with Me Bible, Revised and Updated HardcoverZondervan / 2000 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 39 Reviews
$17.99Save 33% ($6.00)
Read with Me takes the stories and teachings of the Bible from the beginning of the Old Testament through to the end of the New, explaining them in simple, direct language.
These devotions are ideal for reading to children - each one bringing out truths and questions, answers and lessons - and will bring your family closer to God.
Each reading is divided up into four sections: -
God's Word - gives you short passages of scripture to read together.
Extra Info - teaches interesting facts about God, the Bible, and the world.
By Myself - allows young and developing readers to tackle a sentence or two.
Ask about it - asks questions that are easily answered from the readings.
For older family members there is also an additional feature where, throughout the book, introductions are given to those Old and New Testament books that are featured. These give useful information for older children - or for adults to read alongside the family devotions.
This book is simple effective way to encourage your family to come together and spend time in a daily walk with God through his word.
Read to Me: 5-7
|Email me when this product is available.|