Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- God's Word--gives you and your family short passages of scripture to read together
- It's a Fact--teaches children interesting facts about God, the Bible, and the world around them
- By Myself--allows young and developing readers to tackle a sentence or two by themselves
- Ask About It--is the question section where the answers are easily avialable from the readings already given
- Extra Info--Throughout the book, introductions are given to the different Old and New Testament books that feature giving additional information to keep older children's interest
Number of Pages: 432
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.31 X 1.20 (inches)|
NIrV Read with Me Bible, Revised and Updated HardcoverZondervan / 2000 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 39 Reviews
$17.99Save 33% ($6.00)
Read with Me takes the stories and teachings of the Bible from the beginning of the Old Testament through to the end of the New, explaining them in simple, direct language.
These devotions are ideal for reading to children - each one bringing out truths and questions, answers and lessons - and will bring your family closer to God.
Each reading is divided up into four sections: -
God's Word - gives you short passages of scripture to read together.
Extra Info - teaches interesting facts about God, the Bible, and the world.
By Myself - allows young and developing readers to tackle a sentence or two.
Ask about it - asks questions that are easily answered from the readings.
For older family members there is also an additional feature where, throughout the book, introductions are given to those Old and New Testament books that are featured. These give useful information for older children - or for adults to read alongside the family devotions.
This book is simple effective way to encourage your family to come together and spend time in a daily walk with God through his word.
Read to Me: 5-7
"If you like this, you'll love these:
Sharing Jesus with Under 5's by Janet Gaukroger.
This book is a good volume for any family or church who are trying to reach out to pre-school children. Full of practical tips and ideas. Ideal for church, useful in any situation.
Teach your children to Pray by Denise George
When introducing family worship to your children start as you mean to go and introduce them to personal prayer. With Denise you will see how you can make this a practical, hands on experience for your family - something that will stay with them."