- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Inspirational Book Bargains
Where’s wisdom when professionals really need it? Right at your fingertips, thanks to Daily Wisdom for the Workplace—Practical, On-the-Job Insight from Scripture! In many people’s lives, a job is the single most time-consuming element—and often, the most emotionally challenging aspect as well. The demands of the workplace call for the special wisdom that God’s Word supplies. Daily Wisdom for the Workplace offers 365 readings that address the real-life issues of employment—integrity, office politics, coworker relations, and more—all from a biblical perspective. Written primarily for the office worker, Daily Wisdom for the Workplace will encourage you to rely on God’s underlying plan for your lives, while challenging you to be the best employee (or employer) you can be.
Pamela L. McQuade is a freelance writer and editor with dozens of projects to her credit. She began her Barbour writing career with coauthor and good friend Toni Sortor, then moved on to write solo. She has also coauthored The Top 100 Men of the Bible with her husband, Drew, under the name Drew Josephs. Over the years, four basset hounds and three cats have made the McQuade turf their home. Pam and Drew volunteer with a local basset rescue and live within sight of Manhattan's Empire State Building.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations