or checkout with
Wisdom For Winners: Volume Two - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Wisdom For Winners: Volume Two - eBook|
By: Jim Stovall
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Sound Wisdom
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Wisdom for Winners
Stock No: WW86926EB
For more than a decade Jim Stovalls Winners Wisdom syndicated columns have been read and studied by highly successful people around the globe. Now, that same wit, wisdom, and millionaire experience is available for you in this book.
Wisdom for Winners, Volume Two contains a unique combination of guidance for the career professional and the entrepreneur combined with spiritual wisdom that prompts self-reflection. Organized into small sections, the material can be read incrementally for greater impact.
A Note from Author:
"This book is designed with you in mind. Wisdom comes from experience, and most of those experiences are painful and costly. If you can learn from someone elses pain and expense, you are a wise person, indeed. I would encourage you to read this book, cover-to-cover, but also keep it as a reference text using the sections and individual columns as a resource you can revisit as your life journey calls for specific wisdom."
Jim Stovall has enjoyed success as an author, athlete, investment broker, and entrepreneur while dealing with the challenge of blindness. During his remarkable life, Jim has been a national champion Olympic weightlifter, as well as the author of 30 books. In addition to his personal achievements, Jim was honored as the 2000 International Humanitarian of the Year, joining Jimmy Carter, Nancy Reagan, and Mother Teresa as a recipient of this prestigious award. As co-founder and president of the Emmy Award-winning Narrative Television Network (NTN), Jim has also helped make movies and television accessible for Americas 13 million blind and visually impaired people and their families. Jim Stovall can be reached at 918-627-1000 or at Jim@JimStovall.com.
"When Jim Stovall, through his business, makes his movies such as The Ultimate Gift accessible both as a premiere theatrical and DVD movie, as well as part of a school curriculum, he improves the lives of young and old alike." Donald J. Trump
Don M. Green, Executive Director of Napoleon Hill Foundation
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.