- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Imbalance is natural.
The key is to make it purposeful.
In Life on the Wire, New York Times best-selling author Todd Duncan challenges the status quo in search of a better, smarter way to work and live. He profiles several people striking out to find "balance." You'll meet an entrepreneur, a bartender, and an accountant, among others. You'll hear their stories, their challenges, their insights, and the critical lessons they learned.
Duncan contends the last thing we need amid life's inherent imbalance is another attempt at a how-to formula for perfect balance?equal parts work and life. In fact, he argues that such a holy grail does not exist. Instead, he has issued a more pragmatic formula he calls purposeful imbalance: the process of purposefully leaning toward work without sacrificing life and purposefully leaning toward life without damaging your career. It is precisely the way a tight-rope walker makes his way across a one-inch rope without falling.
"Ive always believed that when youre at work, you should work hard, and when youre at home, you should play hard. Thats easy to say, but for a lot of people its hard to do. In Life on the Wire, Todd Duncan clears up the myth about the balanced life and shows you how to rejoice in the purposefuland planned imbalanced life."
Dave Ramsey, Best-Selling author and host of The Dave Ramsey Show
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth