- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Revised and Updated! Give Them Wings offers practical advice to parents of children who will soon be leaving the nest. The family is changing - your teen is driving, curfews are later, college tours begin, and then there's the big high school graduation. How can your family transition smoothly into this new phase?
With wisdom and insight, author Carol Kuykendall shows you how to help your teens
- answer questions such as "who am I?"
- explore their own beliefs
- learn the ins and outs of budgeting, doing laundry, and other responsibilities
- choose a college or career path that's right for them
- successfully navigate their last years of high school and first years of adulthood
- bid farewell to childhood and become a grownup member of the family
Each chapter concludes with a Think about It...Talk about It section with a few questions for reflection and/or discussion.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2018