Windows of the Soul - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Praise for Windows of the SoulEvery once in a while a book comes along that makes you stop and thinkand then think some morelike Ken Gires wonderful book Windows of the Soul.John Trent in Christian Parenting TodayKen Gire has created a book that gently pours forth, like water out of a garden bucket, cleansing our thoughts and opening the petals of our spirits, providing us with a new sense of clarity in our search for God. Manhattan (KS) MercuryEach word, each phrase, is painstakingly wrought, loaded with thoughts and prayer, and filled with new glimpses of Gods love, grace, and strength. The Christian AdvocateWindows of the Soul will surprise you with the many and varied windows God uses to speak to us. With the heart of an artist, Ken Gire paints word pictures in prose and poetry that will thrill your heart.Mature LivingWindows of the Soul is a rare book, resounding with the cry for communion that is both ours and Gods. With passion, honesty, and beauty, Ken Gire calls us to a fresh sensitivity to Gods voice speaking through the unexpected parables that surround us.Christian Courier
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Charlotte Sachtjen5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2009Charlotte SachtjenThis is one of those books that will change your life. It is beautifully written and divinely inspired. Like Jesus' parables, Gire's stories uncover for modern thinkers divine truth that calls us to godliness.
Jennifer5 Stars Out Of 5April 28, 2007JenniferI thought this book was amazing, I didn't want to ever put it down. I loved the way Ken Gire writes, it's so personal, and real and really opens your eyes to the reality that God is all around us and in everything. Truly such a beautiful book!
Sonja5 Stars Out Of 5July 17, 2000SonjaThis book was highly recommended by two of the Pastors at the Bible Church we attend. Coming from men regarding a devotionalbook, that impressed me. It is very meaningful & practical.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer