From Wilderness to Wonders: Embracing the power of process - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2015
Are you praying for a loved one to be saved? Are you anticipating the fruition of a dream or desire? In those times when you are waiting for the fulfillment of a promise, it is vital to seek understanding of Gods divinely orchestrated purpose.
From Wilderness to Wonders examines the journeythe one that takes believers through wilderness seasons full of tests and trialsand emphasizes the importance of enduring the process. By examining the lives of some of Gods great deliverers (e.g., Moses, David, and Joseph) and the processes He brought them through, you will be encouraged like never before to stand in faith for all God has promised you. Learn applicable strategies for:
- Cooperating with God in difficult seasons
- Maintaining joy during wilderness seasons
- Maximizing spiritual growth during these times
- And much more!
The heart of God is for you to find joy, rest, peace, and strength in whatever season you may be experiencing. You can find solace in the knowledge that God is for you, believes in you, and is making all things work together for your good. In that process He is transforming you and equipping you for His purpose.
Katherine Ruonala has a prophetic and healing ministry, and she travels internationally as a revivalist and conference speaker bringing a message of love and hope to the nations. She hosts her own television show, Glory City TV, and she is the author of the book Living in the Miraculous. Katherine and her husband, Tom, are the founders and senior ministers of Glory City Church in Brisbane, Australia, and they oversee the International Glory City Church planting network. Katherine is the founder and coordinator of the Australian Prophetic Council. Katherine and Tom have been married since 1991 and have three beautiful children: Jessica, Emily, and Joseph.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality