Wigglesworth on the Anointing - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2000
Smith Wigglesworth (1859-1947) was born in England in 1859. Immediately after his conversion as a boy, he had a concern for the salvation of others and won people to Christ, including his mother. He became a plumber by trade, yet he continued to devote himself to winning many people to Christ on an individual basis. In 1882, he married Polly Featherstone, a vivacious young woman who loved God and had a gift of preaching and evangelism. It was she who taught him to read and who became his closest confidant and strongest supporter. They both had compassion for the poor and needy in their community, and they opened a mission, at which Polly preached. Significantly, people were miraculously healed when Wigglesworth prayed for them. In 1907, Wigglesworth's circumstances changed dramatically when, at the age of forty-eight, he was baptized in the Holy Spirit. Suddenly, he had a new power that enabled him to preach, and even his wife was amazed at the transformation. This was the beginning of what became a worldwide evangelistic and healing ministry that reached thousands. He eventually ministered in the United States, Australia, South Africa, and all over Europe. His ministry extended to the time of his death in 1947.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit >> Baptism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit