- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
What makes some children love God with all their heart and others reject Him? What can a parent do to fight against this evil culture that wants to rob, steal, and kill their children’s relationship with Christ?
As most of us know, the enemy uses many tools to influence our children so they will rebel and reject the Lord. Being young, curious, and easily deceived, they make great targets for the evil one.
This book prepares parents to fill the kind of roles in their children’s lives that are needed in order for their children to develop a close relationship with them and with Christ. Parents can learn how to help their children be proactive in their faith with Christ and lead themselves and others with God’s love and power in an evil culture, and not be led by it.
Parents can find hope, practical help, and motivation to move forward. With God, parents can scale a wall and advance against a troop; no matter the difficulties they face, they can do all things through Christ who gives them great strength and weighty influence to lead their children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting