- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Written by two stepmothers, But I'm Not a Wicked Stepmother offers support and encouragement for women dealing with the demanding role of loving and caring for other people's children. Offering spiritual insight from Scripture on marriage, prayer, and forgiveness along with practical action points, this Focus on the Family resource is an essential resource for stepmoms. It also is conducive for use in a small group setting.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2015
Its no secret, being a stepmother can be a living nightmare. But it can also be an enriching and rewarding experienceone that God can use to strengthen you, helping you survive and even thrive in the toughest job you never asked for.
Written by two women who are stepmothers themselvesand know the difficulties of helping to raise someone elses childrenthis book is filled with down-to-earth insights and advice for stepmothers from stepmothers. It also offers expert guidance from pastors and counselors on such issues as roles, expectations, realistic goals, organization, finances, holidays, vacations, relationships with stepchildren, negotiation, forgiveness, healing the past, building a strong marriage with stepchildren on the scene, dealing with in-laws and ex-spouses, sexual tensions in stepfamilies, health, depression, stress, and much more.
While there is no magic formula to guarantee stepmother success, encouragement and practical wisdom are available in this much-needed resource.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting