- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Its full of hypocrites.
Youve heard the excuses now learn the real reasons men and boys are fleeing churches of every kind, all over the world.
Christianity is the only world religion with a chronic shortage of men. David Murrow identifies the barriers to male participation, and explains why its so hard to motivate the men who do go to church. Then, he takes you inside several fast-growing congregations that are winning the hearts of men and boys.
The first release of Why Men Hate Going to Church sold more than 125,000 copies and was published in multiple languages. This edition is completely revised, reorganized, and rewritten, with more than 70 percent new content. Why Men Hate Going to Church does not call men back to churchit calls the church back to men.
This is one of the most helpful books for understanding why men are indifferent toward church and how churches must change to welcome men.
MARK DRISCOLL, pastor of Mars Hill Church; cofounder of Acts 29 Church Planting; founder of The Resurgence
[This] is a prophetic and relevant snap-out-of-it masterwork that every pastor must readnot just for the sake of the kingdom, but also for his own sake and sanity in ministry.
KENNY LUCK, mens pastor, Saddleback Church
David Murrow knows how to connect with men. Where was this guy when I was twenty?
FRANK PASTORE, host of Americas largest
Christian talk show, KKLA (Los Angeles)
GROUP DISCUSSION GUIDE AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT WWW.CHURCHFORMEN.COM/GUIDES
David Murrow is an award-winning television producer and writer based in Alaska, most recently working for Sarah Palin. A best-selling author, he is also director of Church for Men, an organization that helps churches connect with men and boys. David and his wife, Gina, have three children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships