Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 169
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 X 0.60 (inches)|
Timeless Encouragement for the Challenges of Life
Have you ever asked:
"If God loves me, why I am going through this trial?" or
"Why is there so much misery, suffering, persecution, and injustice in the world?"
Gods people still experience the challenges of life. There is one factor, however, that sets people of faith aparthope.
Derek Prince, one of the twentieth centurys most trusted Bible teachers, invites you to face some of your most difficult circumstances head-on with hope.
In Why Bad Things Happen to Gods People, Prince shares timeless truths from the Book of Job that will keep you anchored during any storm.
- Be informed... on the roles that Satan and sin play in lifes circumstances
- Be equipped... to respond to fiery trials with Biblical faith
- Be assured… by embracing mystery
- Be inspired... by the prophetic words of God
- Be stabilized… through a fresh vision of Gods sovereignty and power
- Be comforted… through encountering Gods holiness
- Be encouraged… as you remember Gods relentless plan to reveal His goodness to you
- Be strengthened… to wait for Gods abundant provision
Be comforted by resting in the Truth of Gods goodness, power, and loveno matter what challenges may come up against you!
Derek Prince (1915-2003) Founded Derek Prince Ministries International and authored more than fifty books during his lifetime. He studied at Eton College, Cambridge University, and at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. His daily radio broadcast, Derek Prince Legacy Radio, still reaches listeners around the world.