- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1994
A New Beginning for Pastors & Congregations: Building an Excellent Match Upon Your Shared StrengthsKennon L. CallahanWiley / 1999 / Hardcover$12.49 Retail:
$29.00Save 57% ($16.51)
7 Lessons for New Pastors: Your First Year in MinistryMatthew D. KimChalice Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$19.79 Retail:
$21.99Save 10% ($2.20)
Have you ever felt a tug deep inside to serve other human beings with work that matters? Written for all Christians of any affiliation, this primer challenges readers to think seriously about the nature, role, and work of ordained ministry in the church.
This wise book will help you: recognize the importance of choices about theological education; understand the servant role of the ordained minister; identify the unique work and activities of the ordained minister; and clarify the types of ministers who are sought by various churches.
Courtney1 Stars Out Of 5June 21, 2000CourtneyCampbell makes a good effort to encourage people to pursue ordination. However, the reader is left thinking, "Yeah, so what's the point of the book?" This is not a book I would recommend to anyone who is considering ordained ministry because there does not appear to be any original thoughts in the book.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Developing Student Leaders
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Developing Student Leaders
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral