- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This engaging biography covers George Washington's life, including his childhood, his career during the Revolutionary War, his role creating the new country, his presidency, and the long legacy he's left. Many illustrations and clear text provide a clear portrait of the life of the Father of our Country. 104 pages, softcover. Grades 1-7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Grosset & Dunlap
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Who Was...?
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool >> Books & Classic Literature
- Download >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Biography
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> History