- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This study will help you learn why Jesus came to earth, what His coming has to do with you, and whether you will ever see Him. (6 lessons)
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies
Jesus Christ is the most extraordinary person who has ever lived. This six-week study will help readers consider why He came, what He said, and what He did, finding fresh inspiration for engaging with Him in life-transforming ways. Each lesson includes helpful, open-ended questions for small groups or individuals. Stonecroft recommends that those who are new to their studies start here.
About This Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies encourage people to know God and grow in His love through exploration of His life-transforming Word, the Bible. Each book is designed for both seekers and new believers and includes easy-to-understand explanations and applications of Bible passages plus study questions.
bookwormAgoura Hills, CAAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5June 3, 2013bookwormAgoura Hills, CAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I like the new format; it gives all participants an opportunity to read information for themselves. In turn, they bring much more to the group studying these lessons.
AnneCincinnati, OhioAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible Study!January 30, 2013AnneCincinnati, OhioAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study is so well written! It is a great introductory study, but I guide a group of 20 seniors and it is so easy to use and can be taken "in depth" as desired. Can be adapted to fit any group's needs!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects