- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This study will help you learn why Jesus came to earth, what His coming has to do with you, and whether you will ever see Him. (6 lessons)
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies
Jesus Christ is the most extraordinary person who has ever lived. This six-week study will help readers consider why He came, what He said, and what He did, finding fresh inspiration for engaging with Him in life-transforming ways. Each lesson includes helpful, open-ended questions for small groups or individuals. Stonecroft recommends that those who are new to their studies start here.
About This Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies encourage people to know God and grow in His love through exploration of His life-transforming Word, the Bible. Each book is designed for both seekers and new believers and includes easy-to-understand explanations and applications of Bible passages plus study questions.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects