The Who I Am in Christ
ebook reminds us what God has done through His Son, Jesus.
We can live with confidence and hope because we are forgiven, beloved, new creatures, rescued, made alive, loved, and and that's just the beginning!
Each of the 30 traits has a Bible reference. Be reminded and reassured of the many qualities and characteristics you possess as a believer.
This will be treasured for years. Ways to use this ebook
Study Questions for Personal or Group Use
- personal worship
- time alone with God
- Sunday school classes
- small groups or home fellowships
- new believers
- recovery/addiction groups
- single mothers groups
- pastoral counseling
- hospital and hospice
- Read panels 1-2. Pick one or two traits that believers have as a result of having faith in Jesus Christ. Look up the Scripture references. How does this connect with your life, and why is it meaningful to you?
- Read panels 3-4 on Who God created me to be. Pick one of these traits and look up the Bible references. Why did you select this one? How would you apply it to your life?
- Read panels 5-6 on Who I am on my own (when I ignore God)? Even after putting faith in Christ, people still face the temptation to live life for themselves. Look up the verses for this trait and read them aloud. What practical ways can a person let go of their selfish patterns?
- Read panel 7. The Apostle Paul was a very important person before he started following Christ. Compare what he says about his life before and after. What strikes you as most important?
- Read panels 8-10 on Who I will be in Christ. Pick one favorite and read the verses. Why is this promise encouraging to you?
- Read panels 11-13 and focus on panel 13. How are you a member of Christ's body? How are you willing to serve?