Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Blank Note-Taking Pages
- Think About It pages with questions about the story portion of the lessons
- Hide it in My Heart Pages where you can write out your favorite translation of the Bible verse on the page to help you memorize it.
- Make a Note of It Pages-a page for each "Make a Note of It" box in the textbook; here you can record your answers as you consider how the lesson applies to your life.
- Word Puzzles, including crosswords and word search puzzles.
- Mini-Books to help you record important ideas in a visual way
- My Prayer pages to write or draw your own prayers
- Praise Report pages to record how God is answering your prayers
- I Spy! Pages let you record about where you've seen God
- Living Out Loud pages can be used to record what you've done to minister to others
- Do You Remember? Pages provide you with a review of the most important points of each lesson.
- Find out More pages provide lists of activities, Bible stories, books, hymns, songs, websites, and other resources that will help you dig deeper.
Who Am I? Notebooking Journal
By: David Webb, Peggy Webb
Format: Spiral Bound
Vendor: Apologia Educational Ministries
Publication Date: 2011
|Weight: 1 pound 10 ounces|
Series: What We Believe
Stock No: WW495536
What We Believe Series, Who is God? And Can I Really Know Him? Volume 1David Webb, John HayApologia Educational Ministries / 2009 / Hardcover$33.60 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 49 Reviews
$42.00Save 20% ($8.40)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.