- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Whit's End is the biography of a breakdown. It will bring hope to any Christian who is wringing their hands over a loved one's addiction. In author Whitney Moore's family, the problem was related to alcohol, but addiction is addiction is addiction. This story proves that nothing is too hard for God that when we can't, God can.
The victory that is unfolded in these pages starts with the shock of realizing there is even such as thing as functional alcoholism. When the problem is finally revealed, Moore finds help in a twelve-step recovery, where people learn to discern (and do!) God's will. In meetings, people share the miracles that, for them, have started to unfold:
Fear turning into faith
Bondage turning into freedom
Mourning turning into joy
Moore's story is full of evidence that what is impossible for man is possible with God, and that with God's help, there is hope for the hopeless and help for the helpless. In short, God can, if only we will get out of His way.
This book is for any Christian who loves an alcoholic.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Alcohol
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery