Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Annette's hatred of Lucien because of what he did to Dani leads to revenge. But their hearts soften when they are brought to Christ and become friends. Whiter Than Snow is adapted from Patricia St. John's children's novel Treasures in the Snow. Memory verse: Psalm 51:7.
This visual teaching set includes one full color 9" x 12" glossy book of images (40 images on 42 pages) plus the complete story teaching text in a 8.5" x 11" black and white booklet (16 pages). This story is told in 5 chapters, with review questions and student activities for each chapter. Use as its own curriculum, or as a supplement to Sunday school, midweek services, homeschool, or VBS. Spiral bound.
Number of Pages: 40
Vendor: Bible Visuals International
Dimensions: 12 X 9 (inches)
Series: Visualized Stories
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.