- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Our lives are always changing, and it can be confusing when we are in the middle of some new thing God is doing in us. But if we are aware of who God is and how he works, change can be a little less intimidating and a little more faith-building; our eyes can see a little more clearly and our hearts trust a little more deeply as God shapes and molds us. This book is full of whispers: whispers of truth, hope, and love. I know that sometimes truth is hard to hear when someone is shouting it, so I whispered it. I know how hard it is when the future seems desperate and impossible, so I whispered hope. And as for the whispers of love, I hope you hear them deeply; I wrote them, but they are from God. For he is the one who knows you best and loves you most; he is the one with the plan and the purpose, the presence and the power to transform your life. He is the one who wonderfully made you in the beginning, and he is the one who can see the beautiful creation you are and are becoming.
I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6 (NLT).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational