- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Dear Church: Intimate Letters from Women in Ministry - eBookDorothy D. France(Ed.)Chalice Press / 2010 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
Women, Take Your Right Place in the Body of Christ! - eBookDovie YoungWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)
Clergy Moms: A Survival Guide to Balancing Family and Congregation - eBookAllison M. MooreSeabury Books / 2008 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$18.00Save 44% ($8.01)
Deluxe Polished Ram's Horn Shofar: 20 to 22 inchesAmanacoreSounds of Shofar / 2015 / Other$189.99 Retail:
$240.00Save 21% ($50.01)
Just Lead! provides practical leadership help for women to develop skills to lead themselves and others with the character, confidence and authenticity of a godly woman. The book shows what holds women back and then focuses the skills women need to lead others effectively. Using this hands-on, practical resource will inspire women leaders in the church to use its ideas to gain strength and lead well.
- Helps women successfully navigate the transitions necessary to lead well in church and ministry settings
- Offers women a practical guide for breaking the "stained-glass window" and becoming effective leaders
- Addresses leadership issues such as leading mixed gender teams, earning and giving respect, and navigating through relational landmines
Just Lead! challenges women to embrace their identity as leaders and equips them with the skills they need to lead others well.
Sherry Surratt is CEO of MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers), an organization that equips and encourages moms and leaders. Prior to this she was a director of innovation at Leadership Network, where she led church teams in implementing fresh ideas in ministry and served as a pastor on staff at Seacoast Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
Jenni Catron is executive director of Cross Point, a megachurch in Nashville, Tennessee, and founder of Cultivate Her, an organization dedicated to connecting, engaging, and inspiring young women leaders.
AlicetxAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good read for all women in ministryApril 16, 2013AlicetxAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Not really sure how they know what is going on in my brain, but these women pegged it! I appreciate their humor and straight forwardness and telling us like it is yet directing all back to God's plan for us as women. Highly recommend this book to any gal in ministry.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Start A New Search