- All Products
- Theology× (3,469)
- Biblical Theology
- Doctrinal Theology
- General Theology
- Historical Theology
- Literature & Theology
- Philosophy & Theology
- Practical Theology
- Religion & Society
- Religious Studies
- Sacramental Theology
- Spiritual / Mystical Theology
- Systematic Theology
- Systematic Theology Theologians
- Theological Education
- Theological Movements & Traditions
- Theological References
- Topics of Debate
- World Religions
- Worldview Studies
- Theology× (3,469)
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
One man was famous for his hatred and destruction. One was famous for his love and compassion. They lived, played, studied, and worked side by side, with one crucial difference: only one of them offered the way to salvation and eternal life.
In Which Jesus, Campolo follows the divergent paths of the two until they converge at the feet of Pilate. Comparing the lives of two distinctly different men, a portrait emerges of One who had power over life and death versus one who would live by the sword and die by the sword.
As Campolo draws the compelling distinction between true power and love and ill-gotten power and hate, Christians see that they have the ability today to do even greater works for the Kingdom than they ever believed possible. It's a simple question of choosing which Jesus to serve.
Tony Campolo (Ph.D., Temple University) is professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University in suburban Philadelphia, a media commentator on religious, social, and political matters, and the author of a dozen books, including Revolution and Renewal, Let me Tell You a Story, and 20 Hot Potatoes Christians Are Afraid to touch.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Theology