Add To Cart
Where's God When I'm Scared?
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Kids will love this bedtime tale that encourages them to remember that God is bigger than the boogie man! Just like Junior, kids will realize they don't have to be scared, because God is with them at all times.
Number of Pages: 24
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 7.10 X 4.70 X 1.00 (inches)
Series: Big Idea Books
Max Lucado's You Are Special and Three Other Stories: A Children's Treasury Box SetMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2011 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)
Gigi, God's Little Princess: 4-in-1 Treasure Box SetSheila WalshTommy Nelson / 2010 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)
Juniors room is dark, and he cant sleep. But then he remembers that God is watching out for him no matter what! Incudes a full-color sheet of stickers for added fun!
Cindy Kenney has worked as senior managing editor for Big Idea Inc. (Veggie Tales) for more than five years. She has published more than twenty-five children's books, five curriculum programs, multiple stories and articles, and served as a creative consultant to many. She currently lives in Illinois with her husband, Jim, and two sons, Andy and Jimmy.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values