Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Black Friday
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
With Where's Waldo? like puzzles, kids will go crazy looking to discover their favorite Asterix Omnibus characters! Includes a helpful point system for each character, try to find them all.
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 11.75 X 9.50 (inches)|
Rene Goscinny was born in Paris in 1926 and spent most of his childhood in Argentina before eventually moving to Paris in 1951. He died in 1977.
Albert Uderzo was born in 1927 in a small village in Marne, France. He met Rene Goscinny in 1951, and on October 29, 1959, their most famous creation, Asterix, made his first appearance on page 20 of Pilote. Asterix the Gaul, their first book, was published in 1961, and there have now been 34 Asterix books.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Comics/Graphic Novels
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Comics/Graphic Novels
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor