Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The book includes eight units arranged by continent or region. Use the self-contained student pages to introduce one region at a time, or choose pages from several units to teach a specific topic such as latitude and longtitude.
Each unit has a pretest that students can go through on their own before consulting a map or atlas to check their answers.
Each unit also includes:
- a self-checking crossword puzzle that reviews political features
- a self-checking hidden-phrase puzzles that reviews physical features
- a study page that gives students practice in using scales of distance and direction to locate given features
- a study page in which students use latitude and longtitude to locate given features
- a final review in which students find 20 geographic features on a map and then write clues for locating them
Vendor: Walch Education
Publication Date: 2002
Power Basics World Geography Student TextbookWalch Education / 2005 / Trade Paperback$22.49 Retail:
$26.00Save 14% ($3.51)
sugarWa.Age: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2012sugarWa.Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great resource. The variety of learning activities keeps it interesting. It is impossible to not learn geography when using this book.