Where Is the Empire State Building? - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Learn all about this famous skyscraper with Where Is the Empire State Building? by Janet B. Pascal. Filled with fun facts about the Empire State building, children ages 8 to 12 years will discover interesting things about the people of the times, including the ones who helped to design and engineer the building, the types of material that was used at the time, as well as updates that have been made to the building over the years. A wonderful addition to the Where Is. series. 108 pages. Ages 8-12/Grades 3-7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Penguin Workshop
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Where Is...?
Paper Nano Japanese Papercraft, Empire State BuildingSchylling Toys / 2016 / Gift$19.95
The Empire State Building: When New York Reached for the SkiesElizabeth MannFirefly Books LTD / 2003 / Hardcover$20.66 Retail:
$22.95Save 10% ($2.29)
New York City boasts one of the most famous skylines in the world, and the Empire State Building is undeniably the focal point of this incredible view. At 102 stories, the structure was no small feat. In fact, its construction coincided with the onset of the Great Depression, and so progress was met with numerous setbacks. Still, because of the efficiency that went into the building's development, it only took a year and forty-five days to complete! In this informative, easy-to-read account, Janet B. Pascal describes the rise of skyscrapers in the United States, the intricacies of the groundbreaking construction process, and the effect the iconic Empire State Building continues to have today.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational